Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting in Shape

This year I am determined to work out/loose weight/get in shape. I have recently purchased a fitbit. It is a pedometer on steroids. No actually it is a pretty neat little device. You set it up with your computer (or phone) and you clip it on and it tells you how many steps you have taken, how many calories you have burned, how many flights of stairs you have climbed, how well you sleep, and a few other things. You can use the web page or phone app to add food and water and workouts. It will also let you add friends so you can see what they are doing and vise versa. It is really a neat little thing and it is a good motivator. You really want to see your number of steps go up and it really makes you try hard to walk more.

I want to take care of myself so that I will be here on this earth for many many years. I want to take good care of myself and make myself look good and attractive for my husband. I know he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful, but I want to make sure I stay that way. I want to make sure I am on this earth to watch my children grow and see my grand kids.

God has only given me one life and one body, I need to live my life for Him, and take care of my body so I can live in it for many many years.


No comments:

Post a Comment